Saturday, November 3, 2007

December Book club

For December, we are going to be princesses and read Shannon Hales' Goose Girl
We'll do a little spa night for those of us who have never set foot inside an actual spa!
We'll also be having the traditional $5 white elephant gift exchange, so bring a little/cheap gift that you, yourself would want to take home since, you just might end up doing so!
I don't know the date yet, so. . stay tuned.
Please comment to let me know when you will be out of town that month so we can set a date around you.
Does Friday, December 14th sound good to anyone? It's the last day of school before Christmas break. Or is that too late? Just a thought.

10 comments:

hannah said...

i am out of town December 7 - December 17 (morning). we are doing an early Christmas visit because Rhett is going into the MTC on the 13th.
i can do pretty much any other week, however Wednesdays are bad because i work until 7:30 :)

Dimples :) said...

I will also be out of town from the 14th till the 16th. Earlier in the month is a better for me. Other than that weekend, we will be here.

Kristen said...

whenever is fine with me.

Nanette said...

Will we be able to finish the book if we do book club before December 7th? It's pretty big.

hannah said...

most of us have read Goose Girl, right? who hasn't?

Kristen said...

i've read it

Dimples :) said...

I've read it.

Nanette said...

So, is everyone OK with sometime between Dec 1st-6th?

hannah said...

yep. just not Wednesday (as a reminder)

Karalenn Hippen said...

Hey girlies, just wanted to say I finished Goose Girl in time for your book club even though I can't come for obvious reasons. It was such a sweet tale. I'm on to read Elantris, or however it's spelled.
Kare