Tuesday, November 13, 2007

December Book club (revised)


So, we only have the first or last part of December available for book club. It seems like we're leaning toward the first part. However, we only have the first week available minus Monday for FHE, minus Friday 'cause Hannah will be gone, minus Wednesday (why?). So our options are Tuesday, December 4th or Thursday, December 6th. Which is it ladies?
AND should we nix the gift exchange thing? If you want it saved, speak up.
I'm waiting for responses. . .

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Tuesday is OUT for me because I'm not missing Bones.

what?

So Thursday December 6 works best for me. Also, I care not for the gift exchange. If we do it i'll probably bring something lame like a christmas ornament or pillow case.

hannah said...

I could theoretically do Friday (I don't leave until Saturday morning), but would prefer to do Thursday because I know I will want Friday to pack and clean my house. I can also do Tuesday (ahem... Kristen), but I was the one who couldn't do Wednesday because I am working (serving my fellow man... NOT watching TV shows... ahem, Kristen). Just let me know. :)
Oh, and I like the spa bag idea instead of the exchange.

Dimples :) said...

Both days are fine for me. Spa bags sounds super.

And Kristen, what about a VCR or Tivo? :)

The Au Family said...

I could do tuesday but not thursday. :) My in laws are coming into town once again. Somehow, they have planned their trips for every single book club night! I guess technically, I could probably ditch them thursday night and leave my kids with them...hmm... Well, tuesday is better for me, thursday I could probably guiltyly do.

Nanette said...

Come guilty, Melissa!! That's what in-laws are for. :)

Rachel said...

Either works for me (at the moment). I like the idea of spa bags rather than the exchange.