Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Keturah and the Underground Cooking Contest

You are invited to the Underground Bookclub Town Fair. The highlight of our fair will be our First Ever Cooking Contest. The winner will be dubbed Best Cook, and she will have the option to take home all left-over goodies. Please bring your wares to the town square (i.e. Hannah's house) at 7:30pm on Thursday, November 1st.

P.S. My contribution will be Lemon Meringue pie. This will not be part of the contest because I am not cooking it, and because it ultimately did not keep Keturah from Lord Death.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay!!! Eeeek! What do I make?! *heads to peruse cookbooks*

Nanette said...

I'm coming and I'm making the
BEST. . . thing. It'll be great! I hope we can actually go through with it this time! I think we should all RSVP to this thing!

Dimples :) said...

I will be there!