Monday, April 14, 2008

Uglies

So on Thursday April 17 we are having bookclub at Betsey's house, at 8 pm. The book is Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld:


oh shoot! sorry, THAT'S not the cover! what was i thinking? there's a picture of the book a couple of posts below this one. ;) We haven't posted to the blog for a long time. We need to rectify that.

I just ordered 10 - no wait, 11 - books from amazon and barnes and noble and I'm very excited, and if they are any good I will certainly pass them on. Athough 5 of them won't be mailed until May 6 when The Host comes out.

which, YAY!

Looking forward to seeing you ladies there.

3 comments:

hannah said...

ROFL!! I forgot how amazingly, awesomely, awful that picture is!! Hope you feel better by Thursday so we can have a true girl's night. I think we could all use it!

Nanette said...

hahahahhahahahhaha *gasp* hahahahha!
I love that picture!
So, you said last night that your best feature was your hair. Uh huh. I see why! I love it--so versatile!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh you silly. I love that pic. It's one of my all time favorites. hahaha. I think we should all post uglies pics. :) I've got a good one from high school.