Friday, October 15, 2010

I Shall Wear Midnight

After I finished the first page of this book, I did 3 things:

1. Remembered why I love Terry Pratchett so, so much. SO MUCH, people!

2. Told my kids I was very sorry but I would not be available for making food or changing diapers for the near future.

3. Decided that The Wee Free Men series may actually top Harry Potter for my favorites.

I love these books! If you have not read them, you have done yourself a disservice. You are living a half life! This book is number four, after Wee Free Men, Hat Full of Sky, and Wintersmith. If you go to amazon.com, you can purchase it for half the price I got it for at Barnes&Noble....grumble grumble.

Hooray!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I need to read this book. I love the wee free men. Now I just have to find a block of time to fit it in.

vera said...

I have to read these books! I've always wanted to read Terry Pratchett's works, mainly because he's BBF with Neil Gaiman, who ROCKS!! Love Neil's stuff!!

vera said...

BFF... Forgive the tiepow...