Tuesday, May 27, 2008

June book group

Unless anyone has any great objections, our next book group will be Thursday, June 5 at 8 or 8:30. (Enrichment in our ward and Hannah's birthday is on Wednesday.) We will be discussing Fablehaven. I don't know yet about place. I'm guessing it will be at my place, but if things get crazy during the next few days I may change that. I'll update this once I'm sure about details (after we recover from Andrew's surgery tomorrow), but this way you can at least plan for which day.

Update: We will have it at my place at 8 pm. See you there!

2 comments:

hannah said...

i'm glad you picked thursday Rachel. i had forgotten about enrichment night :) can't wait to hear about hawaii! hope things go well with the surgery!

Nanette said...

We can use my house for Book Club if you want!