Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Winter Reading Challenge


Catherine made me aware of this challenge, which officially started on Friday last, and I'm finally posting my list of books. I had already planned on reading several, and re-reading a few for bookclub or in order to reacquaint myself before I read the 3rd in a trilogy or whatnot - but then the challenge encourages us to branch out of our genre - so I had to pick a few more to make me feel like a rounded person.

I've not got all of the author's listed, sorry. Don't feel like looking them all up at the moment...


1. Rebel Angels- Libba Bray
2. Sweet Far Thing - Libba Bray
3. Elantris - Brandon Sanderson
4. Plum Lucky - Janet Evanovich
5. To Kill A Mockingbird (I know, I should have read this years ago..)
6. The Other Boelyn Girl
7. Kristin Britain's Green Rider Trilogy
8. The Kite Runner
9. His Majesty's Dragon
10. The Android's Dream by John Scalzi

4 comments:

Karlene said...

Hi Kristen. Glad you're joining us for the Winter Reading Challenge. Great list. I started The Other Boleyn Girl, but then had to return it to the library. Looking forward to finishing it.

Karlene

alisonwonderland said...

Plum Lucky and The Other Boelyn Girl are both on my to-read list - but i didn't include them for this challenge.

are you a Stephanie Plum fan? if so, i always like to ask: are you a Morelli cupcake or a Ranger babe? i'm definitely a Ranger babe! :)

Veggiemomof2 said...

I'm anxiously awaiting Plum Lucky too!

Gretchen Alice said...

You will not be disappointed by the Green Rider series! Karigan is quite possibly my all-time favorite heroine.